Our Lady of Grace ( Nossa Senhora
Goa 403 601
Tel: 0091 8322 2702963 , Elevated 1959, Feast 5th February.
Catholics: 8000, Small Christian Communities: 16
Grace Church was originally a chapel called the Capela de Batalhao, chapel of the Battalion - founded by the 1st Infantry regiment in 1812. The chaplaincy was detached from the parish of the Holy Spirit, Margao and elevated into a full fledged parish in 1959. The present church designed in modern architectural lines, was inaugurated on January 1, 1977.
Chapels (without Chaplains)
Immaculate Conception, Maddel
Holy Cross, Pedda
Order of the Discalced Carmelites
Society of Jesus
Loyola High School
Fatima Convent High School
Sunday Free Clinic
Free Legal Cell
<Back to Goan Churches >